- Book travel arrangements for Kainos staff at all locations, including booking flights, hotel reservations and car hire.
- Consults with Kainos staff to ensure that all aspects of staff travel are seamlessly arranged.
- Prepares quotations for travellers, assist with changes.
- Follow the correct approval process.
- Liaises with the Admin, Finance and PMO departments in Kainos, when appropriate.
- Understands the Kainos business dynamics.
- Understands the travel industry.
- Complies with all confidentiality and non-disclosure policies and/or agreements and ensures security of information at all times.
- Education to GCSE (Grades A*-C, including Mathematics and English).
- Experience in organizing foreign and domestic business trips.
- Experience in working in an international environment.
- GDS experience very welcomed.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in working as part of a team, the ability to easily make contacts, openness.
- Self-starter, able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Highly flexible (including willingness to work flexible hours at peak times).
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Creative, articulate, enthusiastic, responsible, logical, thorough.
- Amicable and approachable with a mature, non-confrontational style.
- Affable, credible and can communicate effectively with staff and vendors.
We’re an inclusive bunch at Kainos and we believe in equal opportunity. We welcome applications from all walks
of life, including those with criminal records. Everyone who is offered a position here undergoes a background
check, however no one is treated differently due to their background where it isn’t relevant to the role. It’s
important to note – failure to reveal information which is relevant to the position sought, could result in us
having to withdraw the conditional offer of employment.
In short: Having a criminal record will not exclude you from a career with Kainos. This depends entirely on the
nature and requirements of the position, together with the circumstances and background of offences.