Overview of Job:
Main responsibilities will include:
- Utilise a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness and achieve marketing objectives.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- News stories and general marketing collateral.
- Direct response copy for e-comms, lead follow-up campaigns.
- Write and collaborate on written video and audio scripts.
- Provide proofing and editing assistance for business communications.
Campaign & budget management
- Assist with the day-to-day delivery and management of multiple campaigns, ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget.
- Responsible for the administration of the marketing budget.
- Support and liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including internal product and business development teams, external PR and design agencies.
Essential Experience and Capabilities:
- 2:1 degree or higher in Marketing, Communications or a similar, relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a marketing related role, with specific experience in running digital marketing campaigns and content marketing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
Excellent knowledge of all social media channels and its application to business.
Desirable Experience and Capabilities:
- Knowledge of the IT industry an advantage.
- Ability to cultivate ideas, utilising creative writing while holding to branding and messaging direction and strategy.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Can-do attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Can think ‘outside the box’.
We’re an inclusive bunch at Kainos and we believe in equal opportunity. We welcome applications from all walks
of life, including those with criminal records. Everyone who is offered a position here undergoes a background
check, however no one is treated differently due to their background where it isn’t relevant to the role. It’s
important to note – failure to reveal information which is relevant to the position sought, could result in us
having to withdraw the conditional offer of employment.
In short: Having a criminal record will not exclude you from a career with Kainos. This depends entirely on the
nature and requirements of the position, together with the circumstances and background of offences.