Responsible for leading teams in delivering viable, quality Evolve implementations that meet client needs whilst developing team members and achieving targeted profit margins.
Will be comfortable in handling client relationships, including interacting with clinicians whilst protecting the future interests of Kainos. Will be aware of all relevant internal reporting cycles and comply in a timely and accurate fashion.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a project management role.
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in healthcare either working for a solution provider or within a Trust.
· Demonstrable experience in the management of all aspects of a project from initiation to completion, timely reporting of all project variables, and delivering agreed solutions on schedule and to profitability targets
· Demonstrable experience in the management of project stakeholders and / or clients
· Experience of creating and working to project plans, including handling of change controls
· Firm understanding of one or more established Project Management methodologies (e.g. PRINCE2, PMP, etc.)
· Experience of managing teams using more than one delivery methodology (e.g. Waterfall, SCRUM, DSDM, etc.)
· Broad technology experience and a sound awareness of technology trends and their impact on current and future projects
· Proven ability to manage and motivate the project team, nurturing individuals’ development through objective setting, providing regular feedback on performance, and timely completion of project appraisals.
· Strong communication skills with an affable and credible persona, including formal presentations
· Ability to make sound decisions under pressure, taking a balanced view of client demands and Kainos commercials
· Excellent negotiating and influencing skills
· Good team player with strong leadership, coaching and people management skills
· A positive “can do” attitude towards the commercial, technical and staffing challenges facing Kainos
· Highly flexible, including a willingness to work away from home base
Kainos is a professional services organisation with clients spread across the globe and we deliver projects both from client site, and from our offices. While we will attempt to base you on projects near or at your contracted office location, you need to be willing to travel to client sites and spend time away during the week if it is required.
Given the range and nature of work that we carry out for our clients, all Kainos employees are required to possesses up to date security clearance (Basic Disclosure, Access NI etc), if you do not already possess this, you will be asked to apply for it prior to joining Kainos.
We’re an inclusive bunch at Kainos and we believe in equal opportunity. We welcome applications from all walks
of life, including those with criminal records. Everyone who is offered a position here undergoes a background
check, however no one is treated differently due to their background where it isn’t relevant to the role. It’s
important to note – failure to reveal information which is relevant to the position sought, could result in us
having to withdraw the conditional offer of employment.
In short: Having a criminal record will not exclude you from a career with Kainos. This depends entirely on the nature and requirements of the position, together with the circumstances and background of offences.