Kainos WorkSmart is a leading Workday Partner and developer of Smart, the only Workday specific automated testing solution available globally, supporting the implementation and evolution of Workday’s Human Capital Management platform for enterprise clients worldwide. Our mission is to remain a leading Workday partner and be the testing product of choice for Workday implementations and we’re well on our way to achieving that.
This is a unique Sales roles, covering support services sales and Smart product sales for a highly motivated individual, driven to succeed covering the UK & Ireland. The ideal candidate will have a strong Sales background, and complemented by a QA, BA or Consultancy background with a keen interest in the commercial side of the IT industry. The ideal candidate may have already moved into / or is interested in moving to a full-time sales position that relies heavily on their background IT services experience.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Develop and execute new business leads through lead generation activities
- Maintain a pipeline of qualified sales opportunities within the UK & Ireland.
- Engaging clients from the existing database, sales lists and contacts to book appointments for meetings, on-line or face to face demonstrations and presentations
- Compiling lists of prospective client businesses within the global workday ecosystem, internet sources, attending conferences and other sources to target potential clients
- Conducting discovery sessions with clients to gain appreciation for their environment and challenges
- Building and delivering on-line and face to face demonstrations and presentations
- Being a champion of the product and developing deep understanding of the functional capability of the solution
- Visiting prospective client businesses to establish and act on selling opportunities
- Assessing customers' needs and explaining how the product can satisfy those needs
- Quoting and negotiating prices and credit terms, navigating through the procurement process and completing contracts
- Reporting sales performance, and sales pipeline to keep the Workday practice leadership team appraised of sales progress
- Develop, maintain and grow client and strategic relationships
Technical Skills & Experience:
- Experience of commercial Sales / Pre-Sales experience in a software-related business solutions environment accompanied by a proven record of hitting targets.
- Significant experience in a customer facing role
- A detailed understanding of testing methodologies
- An appreciation of automated testing tools and technical infrastructure
- Experience of leading / participating in requirements workshops
- Strong commercial awareness and sound understanding of sales and project dynamics
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Previous delivery of interactive presentations / demonstrations
- A background including commercial IT Services experience within a delivery related role such as: Payroll / HCM or FInancial systems or Quality Assurance / Business Analysis / Project Management / Pre-Sales or Technical Account Management
- A background including experience of selling SaaS products or Service orientated offerings.
We’re an inclusive bunch at Kainos and we believe in equal opportunity. We welcome applications from all walks
of life, including those with criminal records. Everyone who is offered a position here undergoes a background
check, however no one is treated differently due to their background where it isn’t relevant to the role. It’s
important to note – failure to reveal information which is relevant to the position sought, could result in us
having to withdraw the conditional offer of employment.
In short: Having a criminal record will not exclude you from a career with Kainos. This depends entirely on the
nature and requirements of the position, together with the circumstances and background of offences.